Friday, July 22, 2011

The Hugo Boss Rooftop Circus Party

On Monday I got a last minute call from my client and was asked to photograph the Hugo Boss Rooftop Circus Party at the Starrett-Lehigh Building.. on Wednesday. I love this client, so despite the short notice, I made it happen. My job was to photograph the production space, but I ended up sticking around and covering the whole event, from beginning to end. Notable guests included actor Anthony Mackie, Alex Lundqvist, Lance Bass, Carson Kressley and model Coco Rocha. There were Coney Island sideshow performers scattered about. Food and refreshments included cotton candy, vodka infused Sno-cones, bacon and truffle flavored kettle corn, mini burgers and an endless open bar of exotic cocktails for all guests. Cee Lo Green was the featured performer of the night and had the fashionistas and socialites hopping through an energized 5 song set. Here's a small edit I put together from the evening's events.   















1 comment:

  1. スターのメガネ Gucci 財布 レディース! グッチ 財布新作が待望の登場!重点となっているGucci 長財布 “ハダカの婚時代”の男の主役を覚えていますか、寒い冬内に、いつでもグッチ  バッグをつけていている!

    ReplyDelete